Student Spotlight; Jack Bachelor

Mia Taggart and Hadlie Brady

For this week’s student spotlight I have asked varsity basketball player; Jack Bachelor a few questions about the upcoming season.

• Predict how you think the overall 2022 season will go.  
    • “I’m super excited for the season with our new coaching staff and new faces. I think it should be a good bounce back season after last year.”
  • What do you think will be the team’s biggest obstacle this year? 
    • “I would just say adjusting at first to the new faces and new coaches. We’ve already gotten used to it pretty well, but definitely just adjusting.”
  • What have you learned from past seasons that will help you improve your team this year? 
    • “Overcoming adversity. We had a tough season last year and not the way we wanted it to go. It makes us more excited and hungry for this year to go win at any cost.”
  • What will be the team’s greatest strengths this season? 
    • “I think our chemistry will be good. We all are close friends on and off the court, and we’d do anything for each other. We played some over the summer and in the fall, which helped build our connections and chemistry even better.”
  • Do you have any advice for the underclassman or incoming freshman? 
    • “Play as hard as you can and take in everything that the coaches and older players tell you. Make sure you go in with an open mind, and compete.”
  • What are you most excited for this season? 
    • “Playing with my best friends one last time. I’m a senior so I only have one more season with my guys. I’m looking forward to competing and playing in front of our fans as well.”

Make sure to go support our basketball girls and boys this season.