• April 20V Track & Field @ KU Relays, University of Kansas Rock Chalk Park; 8:00 am,

• April 19School IN Session - Snow Make-up Day

• April 18District Bandfest Concert, Activity Center; 7:00 - 8:00 pm

• April 18JV/V Girls' Soccer vs. Mill Valley HS, WRHS McElroy Field; 4:30 - 8:00 pm

• April 18Blue Print Judging, Library; 3:00 - 9:00 pm

Blindspot Review

Jordyn Seamans, Writer

Blindspot first aired on Sept. 21, 2015, it currently is on season four. I’ll try to not give too much away, but here is enough to get you intrigued.

When a woman (Jaimie Alexander) with no memory of who she is or how she got there is discovered naked in New York’s Times Square, the conspicuous etching of FBI Agent Kurt Weller’s (Sullivan Stapleton) name across her back quickly makes it obvious to whom the case should be assigned.

An international plot blows up as Agent Weller and his team discover that each intricate tattoo on Jane Doe’s body is a crime to solve, creating a map that leads even closer to the truth about her identity, and mysteries yet to be revealed.

The show starts out with many unknowns, but as time goes on most of the questions are answered. I am currently still on the first season, but the show is very impressive. It has a ton of connections throughout the crimes, tattoos, and Jane’s past.

It is a good break from the many other crime shows that are out there, this concept has never been done before. One of the best aspects to the show is how Jane fights with her troubled past and her new future where she has to figure out who she is as a person.

I would recommend this TV show to someone who loves mystery and crime series. It is perfect for binge watchers, families, or friends. You can find Blindspot on NBC, Hulu, or Youtube.

Jordyn Seamans, Page Design/Photographer

This is my second year on the Blue Streak staff. I am a junior this year, and I like to take photos. On the newspaper staff I will be a photographer and...