• March 19Summer Drivers Education Enrollment, Auditorium; 5:30-7:30 pm

• March 19Girls Dive Meet @ Emporia HS; 4 pm

• March 192019-2020 Cheer Tryout Clinic; 3:15-5:30 pm

• March 192019-2020 Concert Band Auditions, Band Room; 3:05-4 pm

• March 192019-2020 Concert Band Auditions, Band Room; 7 - 7:50 am

WRHS Hosts Cheer Competition

Jordyn Seamans, Writer

Nov. 3 and 4, Washburn Rural High School held a cheerleading competition. Due to this Washburn Rural, was not able to place or win, but the judges still gave them a score and judged them. High schools and colleges were able to compete, there were eight different high schools, but 13 high school groups in total. For colleges/universities there were four different schools and groups together. A Missouri college was even at this competition. In this competition, Washburn Rural held five different divisions: Game Day, Team Routine, Stunt Group, College Exhibition, and lastly Dance Teams. The whole competition lasted a little over three hours. WRHS was awarded the top score of the day but as stated previously could not win the event.

Jordyn Seamans, Page Design/Photographer

This is my second year on the Blue Streak staff. I am a junior this year, and I like to take photos. On the newspaper staff I will be a photographer and...