• January 19Topeka Sizzlers Basketball, Activity Center; 7 - 10 pm

• January 19V Boys Basketball @ Basehor-Linwood Mid-Season Tournament

• January 19Dancin' Blues @ Miss Kansas Dance Competition, Olathe South; 9 am

• January 18V Boys Basketball @ Basehor-Linwood Mid-Season Tournament; 4:30 pm

• January 18Girls Basketball v Junction City, Activity Center; 4:30 - 10 pm

Volleyball Wins Sub-State

Gwen Clark, Writer

The girls volleyball team competed at sub-state on Saturday Oct. 20, which was hosted at Washburn Rural. The team beat Wichita North and also won in the championship game against Manhattan. After their success at sub-state, the team is headed back to state again this year. The state volleyball tournament will be held in Salina on Oct. 26-27. Pool play for state is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 26. Championship matches will be played on Oct. 27. The state tournament will be held in Salina, KS.

Gwen Clark, Writer/Photography

Hey! I’m Gwen. I am currently a sophomore and this is my first year on the newspaper staff. I love writing and photography.  At WRHS I am involved in...