Jennifer Diaz

Jennifer+Diaz

Gwen Clark, Writer

What are the three best things about you?

• “I am really great at listening like if you have tea to spill, I’m here to sip along with you. I laugh to make people laugh and I’m good at laughing and just making a tense atmosphere a lot more happy. I’m also good at helping others just in general.”

What is your favorite elective you are taking or have taken at school? Why?

• “Definitely yearbook! I have the best classmates in that class and Luetje is so much fun and I really enjoy viewing the student body through the camera and being able to capture the moment in one shot.”

Where is your favorite place you’ve been?

• “This may sound pretty lame, but probably Hays, Kansas because I loved the country and rolling hills and farms that were there.”

What is your favorite part of being in Circle of Friends?

• “My most favorite thing about being in circle of friends is being able to spend some time with the kids there! They’re so much fun and I have created so many bonds with a lot of them and that just makes me happy. Seeing them happy makes me feel like I am doing something good and it puts me in a good mood. And I feel like I’m doing something good by making them feel like they’re a part of the school because they are a great part of it, but many students don’t realize that.”

What made you become interested in that club?

• “I really wanted to try something new and something a little bit out of my comfort zone. I just wanted to find something I would like and I wanted to be involved with whatever that may be, and Circle of Friends was definitely my match!”